Monday, February 8, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog

Why in the world would anyone have a blog? I believe those words have come out of my mouth more than once. And when many have asked if I had a blog, I just chuckle and say no one is really interested in what I am doing. Even though that may still be true, I must give praise where praise is due. There are hundreds of tiny miracles and even more that I'm sure have gone unnoticed.

My husband and I have been on an amazing journey these last few months after God laid on our hearts to grow our family through the miracle of adoption. We prayed for months before we chose an adoption agency that was a good fit for us. From the week we sent in our application, we have seen the hand of God at work. We completed all of our paperwork in 10 weeks and were prepared to settle in for a long wait. However, God's timetable was much different than ours.

I've never been a fan of movies with flashbacks, but there are gaps in our story that must be completed. I'm excited to share this journey as we prepare to bring our baby home.



"For in You the orphan finds mercy." Hosea 14:3

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see you have this blog! I look forward to reading the stories, insights, lessons, miracles, etc etc etc. I look forward to sharing many things in our special journey with your family in the coming years. love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read and follow your story and all God has for your family. Love you~
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to follow Mercy's journey!

    ReplyDelete