Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Even Good News Will Keep You Up

I have not slept well this past several nights. Perhaps God is getting me used to functioning on little sleep. BECAUSE.....we just received the date for our Embassy appointment!!!!!!! (I could fill this page with explanation points) Our appointment is set for Thursday, March 25th. Our baby girl is coming home!! I cannot remember the last time I was this excited.

I may not sleep again tonight as I am in awe of God's goodness and miracles that we have seen over the last few months.

Thank you for your prayers as we continue to travel this road.

".....I am coming for you!" John 14:18b

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacie,
    Dawn C. sent me this link to your blog. We too are adopting from Ethiopia. Praying for you and your family during this exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When our practice got started we needed marijuana rehab help. These were the guys we turned to and they did a great job.

    ReplyDelete