Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Overwhelmed By Gifts for Mercy

I don't know where this week has gone. I started a blog entry, blinked and the week was over! Last weekend almost seems like a blur, but there are many sweet memories that will forever hold in my heart.


On Sunday, a friend that I had not seen in nearly three years had a shower for Mercy. Several girlfriends made the long trip to celebrate our baby girl! I felt like a real expentant mother. My friend asked if I would be open to playing games and I laughed. What game would we play? I don't want to get out a roll of toliet paper and guess how big around I am!



Instead, we had a time of prayer for our baby girl. Each person took a different aspect of our next leg of the journey and Mercy's future. So many have carried us on the wings of prayer these last few months and the prayers continue.



Thank you, Lord for these godly women who are a beautifu example for our daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment